A paper mache Eyeless Jack cosplay mask.
General Steps to Make
1. Make a mold of your face using at least 4+ layers of tin foil. Work each layer until it fits, but leave space to breathe (Please don't suffocate yourself!). Mark the eyeholes and cut them out.
2. Use at least three layers of paper mache (2 cups of flour and 1 cup of water + newspaper strips). Do this carefully, so that the mold doesn't lose shape. Use a hair dryer on cold setting to dry it faster between layers.
3. After it has finished drying (At least over-night), remove the tin foil mold. Then use sandpaper to smooth the mask out and get rid of those annoying little bumps.
4. It is now ready to paint. You can use simple acrylic paints to paint it, with a mix of grey, blue and black (For shading and painting on the drips).
***The way I did the drips of black liquid is my own idea, you can create your own ideas regarding how to do this. I did, you all can too. ***
I will most likely not answer if you ask, it is too complicated to answer. Use whatever you want.
5. Lastly, take two layers of black nylon, stretch it nice and tight, and glue it over the eye holes. The visibility depends on how tight you stretch it, the looser it is, the harder to see.
Keep the mask on with an elastic, string, or whatever you see fit.